- Carts/UTVs are to be decorated according to the theme “Rollin’ On The River” (use your imagination!)
- No offensive material or messaging
- Driver must be at least 16 year of age and possess a current valid driver’s license
- No towing, pushing or pulling of anything
- Number of passengers on vehicle cannot exceed number of vehicle seats
- Judges decisions are final
- Proof of insurance must be provided PRIOR to Friday, June 21, 2019.
Parade Route: Parade lineup will begin at 6:00 p.m. at Madison/Milton Bridge. Parade will start at 7:00 and will travel west to Broadway. Vehicles will circle at Broadway and will head back to Bicentennial Park. Each participating vehicle will line up on Vaughn by Bicentennial Park so that the judges can make their final decisions. At this point, spectators and parade fans will have the opportunity to vote for PEOPLE’S CHOICE by purchasing tickets at the Jefferson County United Way booth. Each entrant will have a numbered container assigned to them for collecting ticket(s). The most money collected designates the PEOPLE’S CHOICE. A Trophy will be awarded and the prize will be a $200 gift certificate from Cunningham’s Golf Carts, Louisville, KY. No alcohol.
6:00 – at lineup, number will be assigned, proof of insurance inspected, waiver signed, and entry fee collected if not already paid.
STAY LATE AND WATCH THE MOVIE IN THE PARK – “Mary Poppins“
|Early Registration||$ 20.00|